I'm a 26 year old Professional surfer living in Newquay, Cornwall.
I'm on a mission to raise the profile of surfing within the U.K and on the world stage.
I recently competed in the World ISA 2021 games and finished 25th in the world.
Surfing is becoming the UK's most aspirational sport. As it enters the mainstream, my 3 goals are:
1. To create a more secure pathway for the next generation of British pro surfers
2. To put on more events for young adults to experience surfing and it's unparalleled benefits for mental and physical wellbeing
3. To seek support that British surfing doesn't receive compared to other countries to give Britain
I've partnered domestic and global companies including: Ginsters, Spy Eyewear, Dakine travel, Fourth Surfboards, FCS surf hardware and Fistral beach hotel and Fistral beach.
I'm looking to work with some exciting brands as British surfing has its Olympic debut. In 2020, Cornwall saw an unprecedented demand for surfing. Every surf school got booked out during the summer. Surf schools experienced national shortages of boards. It's become clear that surfing is shaping up to be become the defining sport of the 2020's.
Surfing is experiencing a surge in interest with its entry into the mainstream. I'd love to talk to brands are who excited about creating a high value sponsorship opportunity. At a time of exponential growth of the sport.
I've recently given talks on my career experiences, the ups and downs of competitive surfing and its positive impact on mental health. I'd love to give more.
- World Under 20 Pro Junior ranking 2014: 17th
- European Under20 Pro Junior ranking 2014: 4th
- 4 x British Champion
- British Opens Men's Champion & U.K. Pro surf tour Champion 2015
- English Men’s champion 2020.
- Highest ranking British surfer in the world.
- Ranked 25th in the World in June 2021